Gunbot, is in simple terms, a cryptocurrency trading system that is fully automated where traders can make profits from trades by buying at a low price and selling at a high price. This is the most basic trading strategy you can use on Gunbot but it has other technical and fundamental analysis tools that you can employ to make proper trade decisions.
With that said, here are 5 facts you should know about the Gunbot automated trading tool:
- Gunbot Offers Three Package Plans And Prices
There are three plans and prices that Gunbot provides. The first plan costs 0.056BTC. For this package, the bot enables you to trade on just one supported exchange for a lifetime with no limitations. You have access to customer support and the profit tracker feature is available to you as well.
The second plan costs 0.08BTC which gives you bot trading access on three exchanges. You get the customer support via Telegram and the profit tracker feature. The third plan costs 0.15BTC where you get lifetime Gunbot licenses for every supported exchange, a profit tracker, customer support, and the tradingview.com feature where experts share their trade moves.
Gunbot copies trades from experts in this site and execute them for you.
- Licenses Are Purchased Using Cryptocurrency
Gunbot licenses are paid for majorly via Bitcoin. Other modes of payment you can use are Litecoin, Ethereum, among other altcoins. Once you place an order for a license, Gunbot sends the license to a physical address that you provide them with. It is important that you provide them with your correct physical address to receive the licenses.
- Gunbot Offers A Variety Of Trading Strategies
Gunbot has a variety of trading strategies which you can use and this has given it a lot of popularity in the crypto world. There is the TSSL strategy where you can determine an entry and selling point of a coin. There is the Ichimoku strategy which uses 5 different lines as indicators. It shows price directions, resistance levels, trend momentums, among other trade signals.
There is the Ping Pong strategy which gives traders the option to set buy and sell points on the basis of their targeted profits or the amounts they are willing to lose. There is the Bollinger Bands strategy that uses 3 lines to track market prices based on a specific time period. You can use one or more of these strategies coupled with a trading pair of your choice when trading.
- Gunbot Supports Eight Major Exchanges
The eight exchanges supported by Gunbot are Poloniex, Binance, Kraken, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, GDAX, and Cex.io. Your access to the exchanges is dependent on the package plan that you buy.
- Gunbot Doesn’t Allow Withdrawal From Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Gunbot doesn’t have the authorization for traders to withdraw their funds from the crypto exchanges. If you are, say, a member on Poloniex, Gunbot only holds the authority to carry out your orders and even display profits within the app. But for you to withdraw funds, you will have to log in to your Poloniex account and process your withdrawals.
If anyone tries to enable the withdrawal feature, Gunbot terminates the licenses and blocks his or her account.
This is a genuine trading bot that has made money for many and can make money for you. Go ahead and try out gunbot today.
*this is a contributed article
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know