We assume that you are familiar with the “I’m not a robot” captcha prompt that often comes up when visiting certain sites. But, what do we don’t know is that there are robots out there that are completely able to click that button, and perhaps who feel discriminated by this test designed to eliminate them, or to make them feel not belong to the internet.
But, check out the thug robot in this video, who just bypassed the captcha by itself, which is what they said couldn’t be done. Surely, (or perhaps) the robot is still being controlled by a person. But, it still makes us funny. (check out video below)
Would you ever want to deploy robots in the future to bypass a feature designed to weed them out?
Anyway, just DEAL WITH IT.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here