Acer announces Predator X27 144Hz Quantum Dot monitor with 4K HDR Ultra
Acer wants to break your wallets again – when they announced their latest monitor, the Predator X27 that comes with a Quantum Dot panel and Nvidia G-Sync HDR technology support.
The said wallet-breaker also comes with Tobii Eye Tracking, allows your PC to see where your eyes are focusing on (inside some supported games), which enables you to interact with the game field much faster and gaining more advantage from your opponents without clicking any other button.
Designed to get the most out of HDR content, the monitor has a maximum brightness of 1000 nits and 384 dynamic backlight areas – in short words, it can deliver unparalleled contrast levels and allows both bright and dark content to be equally visible with this monitor. Also, the display will come with a 144Hz refresh rate, utilizing the full bandwidth of DisplayPort 1.4.
Although there is no word about pricing or availability yet on this moment, we are sure that this one will be priced almost the same or much more expensive than a Nvidia GTX 1080Ti. If you have a kidney to spare, make sure to buy both.
We’ll update you all when the pricing comes out – so that you can start looking where to sell your kidneys.[QUICK UPDATE: Like what we have said, the 27-inch Predator X27 will be priced at $2000]
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao