Accidentally leaked by a case manufacturer ahead of launch.
UAG, a famed case manufacturer just revealed the Galaxy S8 without any further notice, and it has confirmed the rumors.
The Galaxy S8 is going to be larger and will remove the front buttons, pushing the fingerprint sensor to the rear. It’s also going to be a 5.8-inch Edge screen, possibly replacing the Edge, its larger variant to ‘Plus’.
It also confirmed the rumors of the existence of the “Bixby” button on the left hand side, a button that will allow you to call Samsung’s AI assistant. The Iris Scanner from the discontinued Galaxy Note 7 is also integrated here.
The Galaxy S8 is expected to boast a better Exynos chipset, with 4GB RAM. It’s also expected to come with a better battery, USB Type C, and the 3.5mm audio jack. No dual-cameras reported.
The larger variant of the phone is rumored to come at the same form factor with a 6.2-inch curved Super AMOLED display, and will be called Samsung Galaxy S8+.
There are still no pricing information as of this moment for the Galaxy S8. Stay tuned.
You can buy the UAG cases here for only $44.95 or Php2250.00
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao