Advertise With Us!

SnowTechStuff is a new rising technology blog that offers tech news, guides, insights and tech reviews from Philippines and the world.


Site Statistics

Age: 2 years (including from snowtechstuff.blogspot.com migrated to snowtechstuff.com)
Published posts: 500+ and growing
Blog Comments (Facebook/Disqus combined): 1,200+ and growing
Monthly Pageviews: Around 20,000 – 50,000
Monthly Unique Visitors: Around 12,000 to 16,000, and growing

SnowTechStuff.com received around 12-16K monthly unique page views in the span of 2017. Our analytics report showed that our audiences are more interested in computers and modern technology, especially with regards to computer hardware and PCs. These audience counts continue to grow as we progress, and more unique visitors are coming, returning and sharing content around.

News articles and headlines that are shared by us are mostly cited into some other popular websites and shared among Facebook groups and Reddit subreddits, bringing more engagements and visitors to the website as a result.

On the other hand, we also publish guides regularly such as PC builds buyer’s guide and how-to’s, giving our readers an insight of what should they do over something.

As per Google Analytics, the top 10 site’s visitors for the year 2017 are usually from Philippines (29%), followed by Malaysia (28%), Singapore (12%), Thailand (6.4%), United States (6.2%), Indonesia (2.5%), India, Australia and UAE (1%).

Google Analytics ‘Demographics’ identifies that 77.8% of our users are Male while the rest (22.2%) are Female. The photo below shows the age group where the site is much popular.

Alexa and SimilarWeb (verified with Google Analytics) statistics are also available. You can check it out through their platforms for real-time ranking and traffic updates.

Social Channels Stats

Facebook Fans: 3,550+ (https://www.facebook.com/snowtechstuff)
Twitter Followers: 180+ (https://www.twitter.com/snowtechstuff)
YouTube (soon): (https://www.youtube.com/snowtechstuff)

Websites among the STS Network:
https://snowtechstuff.com (STS General domain, where all other stories reside)
https://despatch.snowtechstuff.com (STS Despatch, portal of all hot rumors in technology)
https://ph.snowtechstuff.com (Philippine-concerning stories, news and insights)
https://asia.snowtechstuff.com (Asian-concerning stories, news and insights)
https://blog.snowtechstuff.com (STS Blogs, personal thoughts of the authors and editors)

All of the domains run under the same website, configured to be separated upon categorization. Advertisements will be delivered to all of the sites mentioned above via our own Ads Manager.


What’s in store for advertising?

SnowTechStuff / AstPro Media Group (AMG) provides you with several options and forms of campaigns to start connecting your brand/company to our readers:

Banner Ads through out the page (970×90 (header), 728×90 (page body), 300×250 and 300×600 (sidebars))
Rich Media Ads
Sponsored Posts, Campaigns and Brand Awareness Posts
Company Awareness and Background Takeover
Giveaways/Contest Hosting, Sponsorships

If you want to connect with our smart, savvy human followers, please email our editor-in-chief [email protected], you can name your budget but make sure that it’s reasonable.

A friendly reminder, though.

Please refrain suggesting advertising campaigns that may reflect hate, racism, rage, and other similar topics that may lead to compromise of SnowTechStuff.comAstPro Media Group (AMG) and its subsidiaries.

We do always have the right to accept or reject an offered advertisement, as per our reviews and partnerships policy.

 

Last revised January 15, 2018.

DMCA.com Protection Status

How to whitelist website on AdBlocker?