AMD Ryzen 1600X Cinebench results leak – and it looks quite good
It pars with Intel’s i7 6850K, for an expected retail price of $260 (Php13k)
Cinebench results for AMD’s Ryzen 1600X CPUs have now leaked online, and these results are huge for AMD, as the results below are only just below the results that Intel’s i7 6850K achieved.
This gives AMD’s Ryzen CPUs almost identical IPC to Intel’s Broadwell-E architecture, with the i7 6850K running at a 3.4GHz base clock and 3.8GHz boost clock when compared to AMD’s Ryzen 1600X’s leaked clock speeds of 3.3GHz base and 3.7GHz boost.
This also places AMD’s Ryzen CPUs as a great competitor to Intel’s X99 lineup, though Ryzen is expected to come with much lower pricing and a more affordable selection of high-end and low-end motherboards.
If AMD’s Ryzen CPUs live up to recent performance and pricing leaks it looks like AMD will truly be back on the road to success, bringing them back into the high-end of the CPU marketplace and giving them a huge opportunity to gain market share over the next few years.
AMD has also confirmed that their new Ryzen CPUs and AM4 series motherboards will be launching in early March, which means that we should expect to hear some official information on these new CPUs and motherboards soon.
The wait for AMD’s Ryzen is almost over, so hang tight, red side.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao