Android Nougat 7.0 update for ASUS ZenFone 3 delayed!
Those who are wondering why their ZenFone 3 devices aren’t receiving the latest Nougat updates should wait a little longer, because ASUS have confirmed that the Nougat update was pulled out and was on hold due to the fact that they are fixing some things to be able to get Nougat seamlessly with their ZenUI.
Following the pull out of their posts regarding the updates, the confirmation was done when ASUS replied to a curious Facebook user, who happened to be a user also of the ZenFone 3. See image below.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao