Apple launches Battery Replacement Program in PH for iPhone 6s through Power Mac Center
Apple recently acknowledged that there are battery problems on some iPhone 6S models that caused the devices to shut down unexpectedly. Now, following the announcement of Apple about its global battery replacement program, Power Mac Center (the authorized Apple Service Provider in the Philippines) through their Facebook and Twitter pages, has announced that the said service is now available here through their centers.
The Apple iPhone 6s Battery Replacement Program is now available in our Service Centers. A very small number of iPhone 6s devices have been determined by Apple to unexpectedly shut down. This is not a safety issue and only affects devices within a limited serial number range that were manufactured between September and October 2015. If you have experienced the same issue, you may email our Customer Service Team through email@example.com or call (02)725-4PMC (4762) for further assistance. – Power Mac Center (Facebook)
Check if your iPhone 6s is eligible here: LINK
via Apple, Power Mac Center, YugaTech
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao