ASRock’s new Ultra Quad M.2 Card lets you have 4x NVMe SSDs in PCIe x16
CES 2018 is now on-going and our series of articles covering the biggest tech show on earth are now dropping! Check them out HERE.
At CES 2018, ASRock teased us their Ultra Quad M.2 Card, an add-on card that lets you easily set up an M.2 NVMe RAID array with up to four drives with 32Gbps bandwidth for each drive, giving you that storage powah and speed you wouldn’t imagine.
The add-on card supports NVMe RAID on both Intel X299 and AMD X399 platforms. The card is expected to be priced around USD $69.99.
A sure ball, indeed.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao