ASUS announces 35-inch curved ultrawide ROG Strix XG35VQ Monitor with FreeSync Support
ASUS recently teased us their 35-inch ROG Strix XG35VQ monitor at IFA 2017 in Berlin, along with other line of ROG gaming hardware and peripherals.
The XG35VQ is a 35-inch VA panel with a 1800R curvature, has an aspect ratio of 21:9 and a 3440×1440 resolution. The panel also comes with 100Hz refresh rate, 100% coverage of the sRGB color space, max brightness of 300 nits, and native FreeSync support. It will also support the ASUS exclusive “Extreme Low Motion Blur,” an optional strobing mode that increase motion clarity.
The brand-new ROG Strix XG35VQ is a 35-inch UWQHD (3440×1440) curved monitor with a 100Hz refresh rate, Adaptive-Sync technology and a 21:9 aspect ratio. It features Aura Sync lighting on the back that can be synchronized with in-game audio, or with Aura Sync-enabled PC components, keyboards and mice — allowing for limitless customization possibilities. – “ASUS”
Pricing and Availability
The XG35VQ will be available later this year, though there weren’t any words yet regarding official price and availability as of this writing.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao