ASUS just launched a 4K Raspberry Pi Killer
But not with the Tinker. It houses a faster CPU and more RAM as compared to the flagship Raspberry Pi 3. Tinker Board has Rockchip RK3288 ARM Cortex-A17 quad-core CPU with ARM Mali-T764 graphics and 2GB of RAM. And when it comes to connectivity you won’t get shorter because it has 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet jack, 4 USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output, and a 40-pin header.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here