ASUS launches their ZenFone Max M1 in the Philippines
Aside from the new ZenFone 5 series launched last Saturday at an event in One Esplanade, Pasay City, ASUS also launched the ZenFone Max M1, a toned-down version of the previously launched ZenFone Max Plus M1.
Previously announced at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona last February, the ZenFone Max M1 is dubbed as ‘the battery king’ amongst their smartphone lineup – because it has an enormous 4000mAh battery which effectively made the phone’s battery life last longer.
While we’re still in the process of getting a unit for a review, we’ll give you a glimpse of how this smartphone would compete in terms of its specifications and performance, aside from the fact that it’ll last a day without a charge (depending on the usage).
The ZenFone Max M1 is powered by a not-so-new Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 processor, and is also paired up with Adreno 505 as well as 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Nothing fancy and no notch on top, the panel underneath is a 5.5-inch HD+ (1440 x 720, 16:9 aspect ratio) display – yes, the lower resolution was to probably save more battery life.
All of that greatness is powered by ASUS’s ZenUI 5.0, their own flavor of Android 8.0 Oreo, and a really big 4000mAh battery.
Specifications and Features
|Specs||ASUS ZenFone Max M1 (ZB555KL)|
|Display||5.5-inch HD+ 16:9 display (1440 x 720 resolution), 83% screen to body ratio|
|Processor||Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430|
|Rear Cameras||13-megapixel with f/2.0, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording8-megapixel 120-degree wide-angle|
|Front Camera||13-megapixel f/2.0 front camera, LED Flash|
|Connectivity, Wireless and Features||Dual SIM, 4G, LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLO, Micro USB, fingerprint scanner (rear), 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio|
|Software||Android Oreo 8.0 (ZenUI 5.0)|
The ZenFone Max M1 will be sold in the Philippine market for only PhP9,995 with Midnight Black as the only color option and is now available on all authorized dealers and ASUS stores, nationwide.
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know