Not only about the color, I guess?
The KEYone Black Edition is not only about the color. The Black Edition comes with 4GB of LPDDR3 DRAM, compared to 3GB on the regular model, and 64GB of eMMC storage, up from 32GB on the first KEYone
Other than those, the BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition remains exactly the same as the regular one: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC, a 4.5” LCD display with Gorilla Glass 4, Qualcomm’s X9 LTE modem, a 3500 mAh battery, a 12 MP camera and so on.
BlackBerry KEYone Black Edition Specs:
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSM8953), 8x ARM Cortex-A53 @ 2.0 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 64 GB (eMMC)
- Display: 4.5-inch 1620×1080 (434 ppi) with Gorilla Glass 4
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE
- Audio: Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Rear Camera: 12 MP with f/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 3505mAh with Qualcomm’s FastCharging 3.0
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, proximity, ambient light
- Color: Black
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Launch Country: U.K., Germany, France, Canada, United Arab Emirates (UAE), the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Japan
- Price (by country order above): €649/£549/$799 CAD/2,299 AED/¥79,800 or ~PhP33k.
BlackBerry Mobile also laid plans to make the product available in other markets in Europe, Asia and Latin America later this year. And for some reason, the KEYone BE is not going to be available in the U.S. (we’re still figuring out what is this, though)
Chances are the KEYone will be available here in the country as well, though there aren’t any word regarding Philippine release as this time of writing. We’ll update you incase there’s new information regarding this.