I brought a 3-year old flagship smartphone at Tayabas, Quezon, and here’s what happened
Because I want to prove that you don’t always need to get the newest to do great.
Why you’ll love the Sony Alpha α5000?
We love to snap photos and share them – so much that even our country became the selfie capital of the world. More than a million photos were uploaded DAILY (from the Philippines ONLY) to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
OPPO F1s: Pinoy #Foodstagram
Unlike the coming summer season, there is definitely no season when it comes to food and delicacies – or eating. Given that there are so many foods you can eat on a single day, you might find yourself one time craving for something and on the same day, you’ll crave again for another.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here