Cherry Mobile Flare Selfie Two leaked, rumored specs are here
Since Christmas season was approaching again, expect that many brands (especially local ones) will release a new smartphone for us to buy. In lieu to that, we got another leak this time, from Cherry Mobile and their Flare Selfie Two.
According to YugaTech, there are two possible configurations – 2GB RAM / 16GB internal storage, and 3GB / 32GB. Also, they think that the Flare Selfie Two is going to be priced between the PhP5500 to PhP8000 price range to compete with other key players in the market.
Rumored specs and features
Display: 5.2-inch HD IPS, 1280x720px, 282ppi, 2.5D Curved Glass
CPU: 1.1GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737M
RAM: 2GB or 3GB
Storage: 16GB or 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 64GB
Rear Camera: 13MP with Dual Tone LED Flash
Front Camera: 13MP with Dual Tone LED Flash
Connectivity and Sensors: 4G LTE, Dual SIM (micro), Dual Standby, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, FM Radio, Fingerprint Scanner
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery
Dimensions and Weight: 150.3 x 74.3 x 9.5mm, 157g
Colors: Rose Gold, Silver, Black, Gold
Although there hasn’t any word for pricing yet, we might get a glimpse of this soon as well! Stay tuned for pricing and updates!
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao