CONFIRMED: Second Xiaomi store in SM Megamall to open on March 17!
We previously reported that the second authorized store of Xiaomi in the country is going to open this March, and now, the official page of Mi Philippines has posted that their second authorized store is going to open on March 17 at the 4th Floor, Building B of Cyberzone, SM Megamall.
In line of that, the official Mi Philippines page has also posted a pre-registration form, just like the previous one, which entitles registrants to win exciting prizes as well as a Mi A1 32GB. Make sure to fill this up if you’re planning to go there and be the part of the vigil to be first on the line.
While we don’t have any details yet on which products will be available there, we’re sure that there will be more than what’s offered on their store in Trinoma (at least from what the persons there said to us), and it will be much larger than what we have in the former.
We also listed some of the unusual products you can get from the Xiaomi store which you can view by clicking this.
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect