Did Samsung revealed the Galaxy S8 in their latest commercial?
Few days ago, there are so many reports and leaks about the design, features and specs of Samsung Galaxy S8, even the launch date that is supposed to be on March/April. Now, the Korean chaebol might have finally revealed or let’s say they’ve given us a sneak peek on how their latest flagship might look like.
It might be because first, the design rendered here is the ones that are matched from the ones which are spread on the internet right now, and second, is that the fact the phone used in the video was unnamed.
Here’s a leak from one of our sources that is about the leaked specs and sizes: LINK
Now, be the judge about the upcoming Galaxy S8 – Slim bezels and no physical home buttons? 6″ displays? All check.
Can’t wait to get my hands on this device. Stay tuned on SnowTechStuff for more announcements and tech news!
via Unbox.ph, TechRadar
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here