Elon Musk seems really serious about building a tunnel – to escape from traffic
“Sure, we all want to escape from the dreaded traffic.”
Although we all know that Elon Musk is a man of his words, apparently, we are not sure what Elon Musk is thinking when he tweeted that “Traffic is driving me nuts. Am going to build a tunnel boring machine and just start digging.”
Now, it seems that he is actually serious about the tunnel thing. He even changed his bio to something that includes the word ‘Tunnel’ on it and tweeted several photos showing a massive hole that appears to be digged up and a massive 26ft. tunnel running under D.C (see photos below)
From the timeline of his tweets, it all started from December last year, and progressing until now, February of this year.
Let us know if you really see Elon’s team legitimately digging up the ground for his escapade on traffic.
That project would be absolutely dope and hilarious at the same time.
Photos via Sarcasm Society, Facebook
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here