ESL and Mineski launch Manila Masters with $250,000 Prize Pool
The first-ever ‘The Masters’ event in SEA.
ESL and Mineski-Events Team have joined forces on launching the Manila Masters, co-presented by PLDT, to stage on May 26-28 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena.
The Manila Masters will gather eight of the best teams from all over the world here in Manila, where they are set to duke it out for pride, glory, and the prize pool of $250,000 (Php12,500,000).
After the success of last year’s ESL One Manila as well as ESL One Genting in Malaysia just a month ago, ESL looks to provide SEA with yet another massive boost in the development in its regional e-sports scene.
The event also marks the next stage in Southeast Asian e-sports’ evolution, being the very first SEA-organized premier global-scale event.
“We’ve had a great experience working with Mineski on the region’s largest e-sports event in 2016, when we hosted the first Dota 2 competition at ESL One Manila. I’m confident that their experience, knowledge and passion for e-sports is going to be a solid base to build an outstanding event on. We’re excited to see what they will come up with, and we’re looking forward to bringing more ESL events to Manila in the coming years.” – Ulrich Schulze, ESL Vice President Pro Gaming – Business & Strategy
“MET has always been ready. As the most experienced and professional organizing team in the Philippines, we rose to meet the challenges posted by ESL the past few years and we have grown even more since then. We’re excited to put into action everything we’ve learned in order to put the Philippines on the map. We are very thankful for the Filipino fans — this could never have happened without their passion and energy for e-sports.” – Marlon Marcelo Mineski Franchise Corporation VP for Marketing, and MET Department Head
Manila Masters is also proud to reveal Evil Geniuses (EG), as the very first team to confirm their invitation. The boys will be flying out to Manila this May, in the chase of filling their roster with another award.
Also, four more direct invites, as well as numerous qualifier details are set to be announced soon, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.
Tickets are set to go on sale next Friday, February 24, at SM Tickets, so watch out for that. Start saving up now because with this, the Philippines will truly become one of the Dota 2 captials of the world.
More information about Manila Masters on their official website HERE
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know