Things that Taiwan Excellence have shown us during its 2-day expo in Taguig
We’re here to give you a recap of what Taiwan has in store when it comes to innovation, and more.
GIGABYTE’s new RGB RAM kit is bundled with fake RAMs
For aesthetics purposes.
AMD announces 32-core Ryzen Threadripper, to be available later this year
Intel’s 28-core CPU already has a competition.
Intel’s 28-core CPU with 5GHz is one of Intel’s next big thing
Because their 18-core CPU is so last year.
Intel reveals special edition Core i7-8086K that reaches 5GHz out-of-the-box at COMPUTEX
Will go on sale in June 7th!
Lian Li just brought us another RGB item we’d never asked for…..
RGB PSU CABLES!!!!
ASUS just unveiled the ROG Phone – here’s what you need to know [Updated]
Here it is!
VAIO makes a comeback at COMPUTEX 2018 with new laptops [Updated]
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here