Facebook is currently testing a feature that we all know WE NEED
We all know that here in the Philippines, we only hear or see the same thing here, there, and everywhere almost EVERY SINGLE DAY, especially on Facebook – and there’s no way to get out other than deactivating your account and get into the wild where you have no internet access, at all.
While there’s an unfriend, unfollow and block option for every single profile and page on Facebook (except for Mark Zuckerberg), it doesn’t seem like you want to remove a relationship within someone just for a dramatic Facebook post, or spamming some new video that he/she had uploaded a while ago for you to watch.
Just today, TechCrunch noticed a Snooze option, on which a Facebook spokesperson confirmed is in testing mode. “We’re testing new ways to give people control over their News Feeds so they can stay connected with the stories they find most relevant,” they said.
As seen on the image above, along with the Unfollow is a Snooze option that allows you to unfollow that person or that Page for a day, a week or even a month. For those people that don’t want to break ties and relationships in the long-term, this would be a really useful option.
The Snooze button might be implemented to prevent someone from permanently unfollowing, unliking or unfriending people and pages on Facebook while still giving them control over what they see. So when you’re annoyed with it, you can solve the problem without severing the connection permanently.
Of course, we wish that this feature will be incorporated into the site – it’s not like I really want to unblock a news page for spamming some political content everyday or the same thing every week.
What do you think of this new Facebook feature?
Source: TechCrunch | featured image via Fossbytes, Google
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao