G.SKILL Announces New DDR4-4600MHz Extreme Performance Trident Z Memory Kit
G.SKILL announces a new extreme speed DDR4 memory kits at DDR4-4600MHz CL19!
The new additions to the flagship Trident Z series will be available in two color variations: silver aluminum body with white accent bar and black aluminum body with black accent bar.
Trident Z Series DDR4-4600MHz CL19-23-23-43 16GB (8GBx2)
Designed for the Intel X299 HEDT Platform
Previously, the speed of DDR4-4600MHz was only achievable under extreme overclocking with liquid nitrogen cooling. Now, designed for extreme speed dual-channel memory operation on the latest Intel® X299 high-end desktop platform, G.SKILL is once again raising the limits on DDR4 memory speed to DDR4-4600MHz CL19-23-23-43 at 1.5V, with a total capacity of 16GB (8GBx2). The following stress test screenshot shows the new memory kit in action, validated with an Intel® Kaby Lake-X Core™ i7-7740X processor on the new ASRock X299 OC Formula motherboard:
Intel XMP 2.0 Support & Availability
This new high performance Trident Z kit is designed with Intel XMP 2.0 support, and the two variations of Trident Z DDR4-4600MHz memory kit are scheduled for release via G.SKILL authorized distribution partners at the end of September 2017.
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know