Galaxy J7+ launches in the Philippines, and this time, with a dual camera setup
Dual-cameras, Bixby assistant, 5.5-inch 1080p AMOLED display, and many more for PhP19,990
Samsung wasn’t tired of releasing mid-range smartphones under a similar naming scheme and after it was announced on Thailand, it now comes in the Philippine shores.
It is also the next Samsung smartphone which has a new feature that was solely present on the Galaxy Note 8 (well, until now).
But the dual camera isn’t like the one on the Note 8
Although the Galaxy J7+ sports a dual camera setup, the second camera isn’t any special ultrawide or a telephoto lens. What we only have on the Galaxy J7+ are a standard 13-megapixel primary camera and a secondary 5-megapixel camera. The secondary camera is used for gathering depth information. This lets the user achieve Live Focus, just like the one on the Note 8. It lets you adjust the depth-of-field from minimal to maximum, providing a lovable bokeh effect, even before or after the shot was taken.
Killer selfie snappers
There’s also a 16-megapixel front-facing camera, with an aperture of F/1.9. It also supports an on-screen flash aside from the front dedicated LED flash.
Design and Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J7+ has an all-metal unibody build, just like its other J7 predecessors. It has a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, and we all know how good these displays are. It also sports the Always on Display feature, which constantly shows the time and notifications without draining the battery too much – which is a notable feature on Samsung flagships and some midrange smartphones as well. It also comes with Samsung’s native assistant – Bixby.
Finally, it is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P20 octa-core processor, despite the fact that leaks have reported that it will be powered by an Exynos 7870. It also has 4GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage via microSD card (dedicated slot).
It is now available at Samsung stores as well as other major retail stores for PhP19,990.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ Specs
- Display: 5.5-inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, ~401ppi, 2.5D Glass
- MediaTek’s Helio P20 2.39GHz octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 16-megapixel f/1.9 front camera, LED/Screen flash
- 13-megapixel (f/1.7) + 5-megapixel (f/1.9) dual rear cameras, LED flash, Live Focus
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Detection, Bixby Assistant
- Connectivity: 2G / 3G / 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9mm
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3000mAh
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know