We already know that Samsung had announced before that it will not unveil the Galaxy S8 at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC). However, Korea Herald reported that the audience might have the chance to get a quick glimpse of the upcoming Galaxy flagship phone prior to the press conference – which is expected on February 26. We also reported that Samsung will reveal the Galaxy Tab S3 right there. This means we might see the Galaxy S8 before the curtain drops.
Samsung has done similar things in the past, teasing new tablets and smartwatches at the end of its event, so this doesn’t seem too far-fetched. The Korea Herald said we’ll see a “one-minute video clip” of the device. Perhaps they will be teasing some of the new features like the advanced camera system or a bezel-less and curved display.
Definitely this is a great phone in the works so stay tuned on SnowTechStuff and our MWC posts right away!
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here