Galaxy S9 pricing and pre-order dates in South Korea revealed
STS ASIA, Seoul – South Korea’s ET News just gave us some information regarding the pricing and availability of Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S9 series smartphones.
According to ET, the two new devices will be available for pre-orders in South Korea on March 2 to 8, with an
The upcoming Galaxy S9 will be priced at KRW 950,000 (~PhP45,5K) while its bigger brother, the Galaxy S9+ will be priced at KRW 990,000 (~PhP47,5K). Pricing for other countries remain to be unveiled just yet.
For reference, the current Galaxy S8 (64GB) variant is priced at KRW 935,000 in South Korea, meaning that a KRW10,000 to W60,000 increase in price is intended.
The Galaxy S9 series will be unveiled in a Samsung Unpacked event in Barcelona next month, just a day before Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 begins.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here