GEIL announces Super Luce RGB SYNC RAM – to spice up your RGB life
Golden Emperor International Ltd. (or better known as GEIL) announced their SUPER LUCE RGB SYNC Series Gaming Memory series featuring RGB LED illumination.
Inheriting previous generation’s design, SUPER LUCE RGB SYNC Series Gaming Memory upgrades the LED lighting effect from single color LED to RGB LED, providing the fanciest lighting effect for gamers looking for RGB memory products without any cables, unlike their other GEIL RAM which we’ve used on one of our builds. They are available in black and white color themes to match different gaming PC build preferences.
Supporting ASUS AURA lighting control app, SUPER LUCE RGB SYNC allows users to enjoy the seamless synchronization of RGB lighting effects from their Aura-enabled motherboard, graphics card, light strips, and memory kits. The cable-less design is a great plus to simplify the cable management.
Starting at a clock speed of 2133MHz up to 3200MHz, GeIL SUPER LUCE RGB SYNC is the excellent choice for hardcore gamers. The GEIL SUPER LUCE RGB SYNC Series Gaming Memory also available in AMD Edition modules that have been verified across a large number of AM4 motherboards and AMD Ryzen processors.
Learn more about the product here: LINK
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know