GIGABYTE to unveil RGB RAM on COMPUTEX
Hardware maker GIGABYTE to enter the RAM business this week with its new AORUS RGB 16GB RAM kits at 3200MHz (2 x 8GB) powered by their RGB Fusion technology. It is expected to be showcased on this year’s COMPUTEX in Taipei.
However, there’s a catch.
Being EXCLUSIVE, you’ll need to be loyal to AORUS for both your motherboard and RAM, so that you can utilize its RGB Fusion technology to the finest. If you chose to be with another motherboard manufacturer, you’ll be in trouble, perhaps.
Don’t miss the latest news from COMPUTEX 2018! Follow our coverage on SnowTechStuff.com on our website and social media channels:
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect