Globe’s ‘Load to GCash’ service to end on February 20
The mobile payment system of Globe brings an important advisory.
As stated, the ‘Load to GCash‘ service will no longer be available by February 20, 2017. The said service allows Globe subscribers to instantly convert their prepaid load to GCash.
With this excluded in the cash-in options, GCash advises users to visit their partner outlets instead. Mobile banking services of BPI also allows transfer of funds to GCash.
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know