Google I/O 2017 will happen on May 17-19 – here’s other details
Even though the Google I/O 2017 site is now live, there is no details there yet. But, according to Google’s scavenger hunt that took place yesterday, the annual developer’s conference hosted by Google will take place at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California from May 17-19.
While Google is not yet revealing the dates and location to the general public, it did, however, send some developers on a scavenger hunt earlier today. The end goal was to find the location of Google I/O, and apparently someone has just figured it out.
See this post from Google Developers: LINK
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here