Google Maps adds ‘lists’ feature to create and share lists with friends
Google Maps is introducing the “lists” feature that lets you map out potential itineraries or bucket lists, and then share them with friends. There are a few preset lists, such as ‘Favorites’ and ‘Want to go’, which you can fill out by tapping the ‘Save’ button when searching for points of interest. You can, of course, create new lists as well.
However, the feature seems to be restricted to only mobile devices for now, as we can’t see anything same between desktop browsers such as Chrome and Firefox.
The feature is now available on Google Maps app both on iOS and Android.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here