GOOGLE PIXEL AND PIXEL XL NOW AVAILABLE IN PHILIPPINES THROUGH KIMSTORE.COM
Google’s latest flagship phones that killed the previous Nexus lines are now available in the Philippine market through the online shopping site Kimstore.com. Though the phone is not yet formally launched in the Philippines, people who want to have their hands on it can simply order one from Kimstore’s webpage HERE and choose between the Pixel and its larger brother, the Pixel XL.
The Pixel is ridiculously priced at 38,500 PHP while the Pixel XL is priced at a whopping 45,000 PHP that is, really comparing up to that with the premium flagship phones such as the iPhone 7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. However, a Google-made phone made a change by equipping the highest-rated camera ever that actually beats the iPhone and Galaxy phones wherever they are. It also comes pre-installed with Android 7.1 Nougat, which is a pretty fast version of the Android system.
More detailed specs about the Pixel and Pixel XL:
• Pixel XL
However, if you order the Pixel & Pixel XL through there, you only have the selection of 32GB as your storage. There’s no option for the higher variant like the 128GB and so much more. The colors available are Silver and Gray.
Click any one of the pictures below to buy now!
Expect a full analysis of this phone when we got our hands on it soon! Thanks for reading!
– Bryan Snow
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here