Google to unveil their new Pixel 2 on October 4
Google brings us the news of the unveiling of their next flagship Android smartphone, the highly acclaimed Google Pixel 2 via a video which they’ve uploaded via their social media assets.
Answers are coming. October 4. pic.twitter.com/3CQrBcwi47
— Made by Google (@madebygoogle) September 14, 2017
The video hints that the new Pixel 2 will arrive with impressive battery life, excellent camera, and solid build quality and performance, among other things that existing Pixel users loved.
At the very end, the video links to the #MadeWithGoogle page where it says, “Thinking about changing phones? Stay tuned for more on October 4.” The page then goes on to ask interested users to fill in their email addresses for updates – just like any other newsletter would do.
The acclaimed Google Pixel 2 is rumored to sport a Snapdragon 835 SoC with 4GB of RAM and either 64/128GB of storage, along with bezels, making it a little tad disappointing for some bezel-less lovers in the year of 2017.
No word about pricing yet, so stay tuned for more updates.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao