Honor 10 to launch in Philippines on May 30!
STS PHILIPPINES, MANILA – Honor Philippines announced that their latest offering, the Honor 10, will launch in the country on the end of this month.
First launched in China last April, the Honor 10 sports a 5.84-inch display (of course, with a notch – what do we expect?), Kirin 970 chipset and dual rear cameras with some AI-capabilities. There’s also either 4GB / 6GB of RAM and 64GB / 128GB of internal, non-expandable storage.
The company announced last week that Philippines is included in its list of markets where the product would be available.
Specifications and Features
|Display||5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 px) IPS display, 432ppi, 19:9 aspect ratio|
|Processor||HiSilicon Kirin 970 @2.4GHz, Octa-core|
|Memory/RAM||4GB / 6GB|
|Storage||64GB / 128GB|
|Rear Cameras||16MP RGB, LED flash, PDAF
24MP monochrome f/1.8
|Front Camera||24MP f/2.0|
|Battery||3,400mAh battery with SuperCharge|
|Connectivity, Wireless and Features||Dual SIM, 4G, LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, USB Type-C (USB 2.0), fingerprint scanner (front)|
|Software||EMUI 8.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)|
While there’s no info yet about the official price (of course, we’ll know it on May 30th!), the colors available are Mirage Purple, Mirage Blue, Black, Gray.
Stay tuned for updates!
The Most Interesting
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here
- Android 9.0 Pie is now official – here’s what you can expect