HTC U12 to be unveiled at May 23
HTC uploaded an image on its Twitter account showing what appears to be a smartphone motherboard and a date, which points out to May 23rd. All the leads were pointing to HTC unveiling their next flagship, the HTC U12.
While most of HTC’s talents in its smartphone division are already acquired by Google, the HTC brand is still there, and is still going to release smartphones whenever you liked it or not.
Even though HTC’s impact in the smartphone market has significantly reduced compared to what they have before, the company’s hopes to remain strong in the business is still strong, at least, without the aid of the Google team.
Rumors point to the U12 sporting a flagship-caliber specs, such as a 6-inch QHD+ display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 6GB of RAM and 256 of storage, and a dual camera setup on the rear portion.
It’s not clear whether the U12 will look like most of the 2018 flagship smartphones (with a notch), attempting to eliminate bezels and whatsoever. HTC’s unique design principles is what they need to showcase if they want to stand out on the market.
No information yet about pricing and availability as of this writing. We’ll stick to this topic and will give you more updates.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here