Huawei Nova 3 and Nova 3i launches in the Philippines – here’s what you need to know
Gracing the public on July 28 in Glorietta Activity Center(s), Huawei gives the public the chance to experience their newest handsets through its activity zones located along the launch area.
The well-anticipated Nova 3i with quad-cameras was formally announced, marking its nationwide availability starting July 28 and is sold officially for PhP15,990, a thousand-peso increase from its predecessor.
Huawei also launched the flagship-level Nova 3 with a price tag of PhP25,990. It will be available for pre-order starting August 4 to 10 and will arrive on August 11.
The company also officially introduced James Reid as the brand ambassador for the Nova series.
Huawei highlighted several features of the Nova phones such as its AI implementation through the camera, the new 3D Qmoji (Huawei’s take on Animoji), and their usual milestones being showcased on the stage.
Finally, the Huawei Nova 3i is now available nationwide through Huawei concept stores, authorized resellers, Home Credit as well as Smart and Globe postpaid plans.
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know