Huawei P10 renders LEAKED! – No back fingerprint sensor unlike the P9 and CURVED DISPLAYS?!
Aside from the absence of the back fingerprint sensor, the alleged Huawei P10 is going to look like its predecessor, the P9. The fingerprint sensor is now seemed to be embedded into the home button, just like the ones from Oppo.
The handset is rumored to be launched in March – April 2017 and will come in two variants which is the P10 and P10 Plus. Both the devices are also rumored to have support for Amazon Alexa and Google Daydream. It is also said that it could be powered by Huawei’s current flagship system-on-chip (SOC) Kirin 960 processor along with 4 GB / 6 GB of RAM and will sport a 2K curved display.
Please take note that you should take this leaks with a pinch of salt as they aren’t confirmed by Huawei itself. However, you can stay tuned on SnowTechStuff for more updates about the latest tech news and reviews.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao