Instagram now lets you save live videos
A feature that many users are actually waiting for.
We all know that when Instagram launched its live video streaming feature late last year, it didn’t include the functionality to save live broadcasts. Now, that problem was resolved because the company has added that feature to the app today.
This move puts Instagram Live on par with both Twitter’s Periscope and Facebook’s Live, both of which have allowed users to save videos. When Instagram Live launched, Instagram’s head of product Kevin Weil defended the omission as intentional in order to help make users more comfortable with live-streaming by removing pressure that the videos would be saved forever. However, it’s also worth noting that the replays still don’t save by default
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao