Intel Core i9-7980XE 18-core CPU benchmarked, beats Threadripper 1950x in almost all aspects
The most expensive HEDT processor ever announced yet still not for sale was benchmarked by some tech enthusiasts, giving us an idea on how the monstrous 18-core / 36-thread CPU will perform.
A Korean tech-site ‘Coolenjoy’ releases early benchmarks of the Intel Core i9-7980XE 18-core / 32-thread CPU running on an ASUS APEX motherboard and clocked at 4.2GHz on ALL CPU CORES. The new Turbo Boost 3.0 lets the i9-7980X boost up to 4.4 GHz.
Well, if you aren’t a fan of AMD Threadripper or anything within a budget – you might want to consider this, too, although the price of this multi-tasking beast is a whopping $1999 (~PhP101,9K) which you can obtain if you’re filthy rich, or willing to sell at least one of your precious kidneys.
We gladly attached the benchmarks and screenshots below, you’ll be the judge.
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know