Introducing Facebook Live Audio
Facebook is silently testing this new feature called Live Audio, a new way of interacting with people.
As its name suggests, Live Audio lets you go live on Facebook with just your voice. It’s a very good option if you don’t want to use video or if you don’t want to be seen at your current place while doing live. (i.e Bathroom, HAHA!)
Live Audio can also alert the broadcaster if their signal is low, while listeners can discover live audio content in News Feed, ask questions and leave reactions in real time, and continue to listen to a live broadcast while using the Facebook app, just like a regular Facebook live video.
Facebook will be testing Live Audio with its several partners, including BBC World Service, LBC, Harper Collins, and authors Adam Grant and Brit Bennett. And early next year, they are going to make this available to people and publishers.
And we’re looking forward to see it on the platform itself aside from going live with videos, because, we do love options, right?
via Yugatech, Facebook
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know