A third-party seller on China’s JD.com has posted its pre-sale along with some rendered photos.
Sure, some new Android-powered Nokia smartphones are expected to launch at MWC 2017 next week. But, this one, is out-of-the-rumors and isn’t making any noise at all.
Yet a popular e-commerce hub in China has it listed online already for pre-sale.
It was listed for pre-sale on JD.com, but the listing is from a third party and not the official HMD Global. The phone has a price tag of 3,188 Yuan or ~Php24k.
The listing doesn’t mention when the rumored flagship will be for sale and when the product will be exactly available.
The rendered photos seems similar to the early concepts making this listing vague. However, if there’s an actual possibility that Nokia 8 will exist, then it should be considered as the flagship among Nokia’s Android-powered smartphones.
Let’s see what will happen on MWC next week. Will we be able to get a grasp of Nokia’s return in smartphone’s business or it is just a thing that will never happen?
Read some of our articles regarding MWC 2017 HERE
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here