CHECK OUT Lazada’s Pinoy Cybersale! UP TO 95% OFF!
Tried and tested by me and many people so many times, Lazada is the new Amazon.com of the Asia Pacific (as Amazon’s presence here is very weak as of this moment and shipping fees are totally expensive for us to shoulder), expect fast deliveries if you are within Metro Manila or a span of week or month depending on your location. They also offer FREE shipping on orders above PHP 2,000 which is really great and their discounts are way too high to beat.
As for the methods of payment, you don’t have to worry much about not having a credit/debit card because you can utilize their CASH ON DELIVERY system, where-in you can pay your package when it reaches your doorstep.
Anyway, here are their accepted payment methods:
(From L-R: Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, JCB, COD (Cash On Delivery), BDO, PayPal, helloPay)
Also, they work with various freight forwarding companies to ensure the smooth shipping transactions.
(LBC, 2GO Express, XDE, Lazada Express & Air21)
And lastly, NO SIGN-UP is required to purchase, like Amazon. But, if you are a regular customer, I advise you to sign-up in order to make the next orders easier than the first one!
SHOP HERE: http://ho.lazada.com.ph/SHJsJO
(This is an affiliate link)
A glimpse of some featured brands and products:
(click on the image to go there)
There you are! The sale will last until December 12th of the year, so what are you waiting for?
Check out the deals from Lazada’s Pinoy Cybersale today!
Thanks for reading!
– Bryan Snow
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here