LG G6 is also set to a February launch at MWC 2017
Following the many rumors regarding LG’s latest flagship phone, we may now be able to see what’s inside the LG G6 on the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) at Barcelona, Spain, this February 26 – March 2.
A YouTube video from LG itself might just confirmed it, however, since the South Korean company also scheduled a press conference on that day in the afternoon, it seems that they are ready to unveil their latest goodie.
It suggests the next flagship phone will be announced a full year after the launch of the LG G5.
The video also features people on the street talking about the features they’d like to see in their phone, giving us a hint at what we can expect LG to include on its next flagship phone. (see below image)
According to what people asked for, it’ll have a big screen, but won’t be a big phone. You’ll also be able to use it in one hand, it’ll be comfortable to hold and it’ll fit into your pocket easily. It also suggests that the will have a waterproof design, and also suggests the LG G6 won’t be a modular phone like the LG G5. The video also hints the LG G6 will put a big focus on the camera with one customer saying she wants to “capture it all at once” and the phone is set to be “more reliable” too.
LG’s Chief Technology Officer Skott Ahn told the Wall Street Journal the design of the LG G6 might not going to have the innovative modular design from last year’s G5.
So far there’s been no hint at what the phone will look like or any exact spec, but it won’t be long until we hear word at MWC 2017.
However, a rumored specifications of the phone have leaked days ago.
Dimensions: 148.8 x 72.3 x 8.3mm
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
Screen size: 5.7-inch with 18:9 aspect ratio
Resolution: 1440 x 2560
CPU: Snapdragon 835
Battery: removable (no mAh specified yet)
Rear camera: dual-lens
– Fingerprint scanner
– Wireless charging
– Headphone jack
Take this post with a pinch of salt, however, we are sure that LG has something for us in store at MWC.
Stay tuned for more MWC updates and blogs here at SnowTechStuff.com
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here