“Bootloop” is perhaps one associated word with LG starting with the LG G4.
A limited number of LG G4 units have been reported to encounter such issue. However, LG Mobile support handled it pretty well, and from their post teasing the LG G6, a hater commented “Then bootloop.”
However, the admin behind the LG Mobile PH’s Facebook page remained chill while roasting the hater with its comeback response. Not really hilarious but still, a good comeback.
We can definitely see that LG hasn’t dealing with anything from their LG G5 series and above, so their response is simply stating that you don’t have to believe on hearsays.
Keep up the good work guys at LG!
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know