LG shows the largest, bad-ass, 88-inch 8K OLED display
This is actually insane!
CES is just around the corner and we’re on the pitch on peeking at what’s new in technology scene from the biggest tech show / expo in the world, staged every first month of the year.
And before the showroom opens to CES attendees, South-Korean manufacturer giant LG has shown off its massive 88-inch 8K OLED display – while all of us are still having a hard time obtaining Ultra HD / 4K content, nor migrating to a 4K television.
Just by looking at it, the display boasts the absolute OLED goodness, and we wouldn’t use further hyperbole to describe how it looks and performs, just stare at the photo above.
The previously largest OLED display has a screen size of only 77-inches, and it was only at 4K.
We also expect Samsung and other renowned display manufacturers to show off their new and updated products at this year’s CES. Follow our CES 2018 coverage to see which products gained our attention.
The Most Interesting
- Snoppa introduces ATOM – The World’s Smallest Gimbal
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao