LG to release LG V35 and 5 other smartphones next month
UPDATE ON 2018.05.23, 14:22: Added information about LG Q7 Alpha and updating the title.
STS ASIA, SOUTH KOREA – LG Electronics launched five premium and low-end smartphones in Korea yesterday, and we’re not still over yet with LG’s recent launch of its current flagship offering, the LG G7 ThinQ.
In a report published by South Korean outlet ETNews, LG Electronics and three mobile telecom services will launch the LG V35 as well as quasi-premium line Q7, Q7 Plus, Q7 Alpha, X5 (2018) and X2 (2018) smartphones next month.
The LG V35 is equipped with a premium specification that is comparable to the G7 ThinQ. It is equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845, which is one step higher than the LG V30S ThinQ . The number of pixels in the rear camera was further advanced with a 16 megapixel, f/1.6 dual camera in the rear, a front camera with 8MP, f/1.9 lens, as well as 6GB / 64GB base configuration and 3,300mAh battery inside.
It also supports ‘AI Focus’ camera function and ‘out focus’ shooting, which was first applied to G7 ThinQ. There are three types of biometrics: voice, face, and fingerprint recognition. There’s also LG’s Hi-Fi Quad DAC built-in, as well as V-series smartphone inherited characteristics. The price is expected to be somewhat lower than the G7 ThinkQ (~898,700 KRW / ~PhP43,6k).
Aside from the recent LG G7 ThinQ, the more powerful G7+ ThinQ was unveiled yesterday in an event hosted by LG in Singapore.
Since launching its premium smartphones, LG is introducing quasi-premium and low-end smartphones one after another, making analysts worried that the G7 ThinkQ could fall behind the V35.
It is unusual to show a variety of smartphones for a month, and in the case, it’s slated near each and every offering. It is a desire to secure customers with smartphones at various price points, and it seems to be intended to diversify the customer base.
The LG V35 is slated to launch this June. Stay tuned for more details!
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here