Are we getting a MacBook Pro with Kaby Lake and 32GB RAM this year?
According to KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo (also a bonafide investor on Apple), Apple is planning to release a MacBook Pro update with Intel’s Kaby Lake being the main focus. Kuo claims that the 12-inch MacBook will be among the first computers to receive Kaby Lake processors, with mass production on the updated machine expected to kick off in Q2 of this year. The mass production on updated 13-inch and 15-inch models is expected to kick off during Q3 of this year.
To wrap this up, Kuo added that Apple may slash the price of the 13-inch MacBook Pro without the Touch Bar because it doesn’t performed well among consumers. It could be a very good news for folks who don’t need the added functionality of the Touch Bar and who don’t want to pay the price of the new 13-inch model.
Let’s see what are they going to reveal on the next Apple big event, probably every spring of the year.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here