Material design on YouTube rolling out to more users
It even features dark mode, which is pretty darn cool.
Back in April last year, YouTube reportedly began testing a new look on the desktop site. This time, heavily influenced by Material Design – something that has been in the works for other Google web apps recently. Now the redesign appears to be rolling out more widely.
However, you can also revert back if you don’t like it through the button on the bottom side (the one that looks like a person running on a door).
Have you already seen the new revamped UI on your YouTube desktop? You can let us know if you have it through the comments below.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here