McDonalds just re-invented the STRAW!
Make ‘beverage consumption’ great again.
Not your typical suction tube apparatus. Known as Suction Tube for Reverse Axial Withdrawal (the STRAW), it has the fastfood chain’s cutting edge technology for beverage consumption.
Designed for their Chocolate Shamrock Shake, STRAW’s design provides for optimum enjoyment of the beverage in equal proportions. Also, McDonald’s purportedly commissioned a group of skilled engineers to get the technology just right.
But, this isn’t joke. The fastfood chain was reported to produced 2,000 actual STRAWs.
According to their website, “McDonald’s USA will be giving away the limited edition, and probably-more-revolutionary-than-actually-needed Suction Tube for Reverse Axial Withdrawal (the STRAW) at participating restaurants nationwide (U.S).” – by purchasing a Chocolate Shamrock Shake.
But, why the heck is this only on USA?
The Most Interesting
- Samsung launches Galaxy Watch and 2 new tablets in the Philippines
- HOW TO UNBLOCK BLOCKED PORN/WEB SITES 2018? – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- ViewSonic Launches VX58 Curve Series Monitors
- Why PayPal Wins Against Apple in P2P Payments Service
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know