Sure, we’re getting tired of leaks but this might be exciting, at least.
Details of the Moto G5 line of midrange smartphones have been leaked ahead of its expected MWC launch.
Some photos and specifications of the Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus were prematurely posted by online retailer Ktronix. But, the said listing has been taken down, as of this moment.
The listing revealed some important details about the new phones. Both have smaller screen sizes compared to their predecessor. Both the G4 and G4 Plus sported 5.5-inch screens but the G5 gone down to 5 inches while the G5 Plus has comes in at 5.2 inches.
Battery size were also decreased with the G5’s battery going down to 2800 mAh from the G4’s 3000 mAh. The G5 Plus will retain last year’s battery capacity, at least.
Of course, the G5 Plus is more powerful than the G5.
The G5 Plus will have a more powerful Snapdragon 625 processor than Snapdragon 430 on the G5, and a better camera (13-megapixel phase-detect autofocus on the G5 Plus vs 12-megapixel rear camera with dual autofocus pixels on the G5).
However, both phones will have a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Earlier rumors also mentioned that the G5 line will have a metal unibody design, and that premature posting also confirmed it.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here