Moto M launched in PH, here’s the official price
The Lenovo-owned subsidiary Motorola has officially launched their new mid-ranged smartphone offering in the country today, the Moto M.
It has a metal body, a Helio P15 octa-core processor as well as a fingerprint scanner, fast-charging capability and USB Type-C. Motorola also says that the Moto M has a water repellent nano-coating which makes it “splash resistant”, but don’t risk it on submerging with water because…… there is no IP certifications for this device.
Motorola Moto M specs
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core processor
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel PDAF rear camera with LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 3G, 4G/LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 3,050mAh non-removable battery
- 10W rapid charge support
The Moto M is priced in the Philippines at Php14,999.