Moto M launched in PH, here’s the official price
The Lenovo-owned subsidiary Motorola has officially launched their new mid-ranged smartphone offering in the country today, the Moto M.
It has a metal body, a Helio P15 octa-core processor as well as a fingerprint scanner, fast-charging capability and USB Type-C. Motorola also says that the Moto M has a water repellent nano-coating which makes it “splash resistant”, but don’t risk it on submerging with water because…… there is no IP certifications for this device.
Motorola Moto M specs
- 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P15 octa-core processor
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16-megapixel PDAF rear camera with LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 3G, 4G/LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 3,050mAh non-removable battery
- 10W rapid charge support
The Moto M is priced in the Philippines at Php14,999.
The Most Interesting
- 5 Ways That You Can Help To Improve the Environment
- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 2x8GB 3200MHz Kit Review
- The Galaxy Note 9 is so interesting……. and expensive?
- NOTEWorthy: The Galaxy Note 9 is now official – price and specs here
- Xiaomi to open first Mi authorized store in Davao
- Honor Play is probably the best mid-range smartphone out there to date – here’s what you need to know
- ViewSonic outs ultra-portable projector with dual Harman Kardon speakers and 6 hours of battery life
- LG Q8 (2018) launches in South Korea with Snapdragon 450 and built-in stylus
- Samsung Galaxy J8 In-Depth Review – should you get one?
- AMD announces 2nd Gen Ryzen Threadripper chips: prices and specs here